from the President
The HOKUSHIN Group is likely to continue to encounter a difficult operating
environment due to factors such as the high cost of crude oil, foreign
exchange movements and the uncertain outlook for Japan’s housing market.
|We are dedicated to the constant enhanc quality management system. We will
improvements while supplying products that satisfy our customers and contribute to society and
|1. We will
earn the trust and satisfaction of customers by pursuing even higher levels of
2. We will prioritize direct communications with customers in order to quickly respond to requests involving quality and other issues.
3. We will conduct "Monozukuri" (the art of manufacturing) in a manner that makes effective use of the earth's limited resources.
4. We will maintain a sound operating base through constant reviews of business processes and operating expenses.
5. We will develop and make improvements to building materials for safe and healthy living environments.
|We will make environmental issues a central element of our operations.
We will play a part in creating a recycling-based society through the development,
manufacture, import and sale of MDF products.
Our goal is to help protect forest resources while creating attractive living environments that are even more comfortable and healthy.
And we will maintain an environmental management system to protect the global environment, and make continuous improvements to that system to contribute to society through our "Monozukuri" and "Services".
|1. To protect the environment, we pledge to prevent pollution by strictly
adhering to all environmental laws and regulations, industry directives,customer
demands and other requests, as well as by establishing voluntary standards
2. Product development will reflect the need to establish a recycling-based society.We will effectively use recycled materials to supply products that are kind to people and earth.
3. This environmental policy will be disseminated to all employees and throughout the HOKUSHIN organization.Additionally, constant actions will be taken to raise employees’ awareness of environmental issues.
4. Company-wide actions will be taken, and continuous improvements made, to conserve resources and energyand reduce the generation of waste materials in order to prevent pollution.
5. HOKUSHIN will make this environmental policy and information concerning its environmental activities readily available to the public.